The Cowichan Valley Wrestling Club’s 2016 / 2017 season starts with its first practice Wednesday October 12th and continues with two practices per week for Junior wrestlers and three practices per week for Seniors until the end of March. We practice on Mondays and Wednesdays and Thursdays for Seniors at the big gym at Queen of Angels school in Duncan, BC. Through the year, there are up to seven tournaments available for wrestlers to participate in. To register for the 2016 / 2017 season please contact Corey Pace via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practice times for Juniors (ages 9-14) run from 5:30 to 6:30 each Monday and Wednesday.
- Practice times for Seniors (ages 14-18) start at 6:30 and finish at 8:00 every Monday and Wednesday.
- $250.00 at or before registration time (early bird rate)
- $300.00 for late registration
- $150.00 at or before registration time (early bird rate)
- $200.00 late registration
Included in the Registration Fee:
- Wrestling membership
- Club T-shirt
- Year end banquet ticket
Cheques should be made out to Cowichan Valley Wrestling Club or CVWC
Each additional child per family receives a $25 discount.
*additional tournament and traveling fees may be required*